Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Welcome to my bookshelf.

I like to read. I wonder if you knew that.

I read paperback books because they don't hurt as much if I roll over them in bed.

I read because it makes me feel more connected to who I am. I like taking in new stories, new information, and new ways of thinking about life. I enjoy having a parallel story sitting in my head while I go about my day. I like reading something that changes how I look at myself and the world around me.

The purpose of this blog is to keep track of the books I have read and my thoughts on them. This blog will not be retroactive. Books described here are books that I have just finished. So welcome to my bookshelf. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Emily Gee-Clark said...

I'm so glad I taught you how to read. ;)

Jolie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandra said...

Great idea for a blog! I knew you would be drawn to the dark side of blogging eventually. :)