Friday, February 12, 2010

Open House by Elizabeth Berg

Usually I avoid all books with the "Oprah's Book Club" seal on them. But I picked this one up at a book sale and for 20 cents, I threw it into my bag.

It's about a woman whose husband leaves her and how she deals with the divorce and how she finds herself again.

An average read, but especially good for an afternoon when you curl up in bed. Which is what I did.

The book I had was a Large-Print edition which made it so easy to read. I didn't even use my reading glasses. Now I am entertaining the idea of reading more Large Print books. I know my sister reads them because they are less checked out at the library and therefore, much cleaner. I think she's on to something.

1 comment:

Emily Gee-Clark said...

Ha ha...usually the large print books are more available at the library too...don't have to reserve them..,