Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn

A couple of weeks ago, a co-worker walked up to me and said, "Have you read the other Gillian Flynn books?" We had talked about Gone Girl and both really liked it, but I did not know that Flynn had written other books. My co-worker urged me to read them so that we could talk about them.

So, Mia, now we can talk about Sharp Objects. And I just checked out Dark Places today.

Camille is a Chicago reporter who is sent back to her small hometown in Missouri to cover two murders. Camille is a troubled lady, but we don't know why until she is back at home living with her mom and moving around town trying to get information about the murders.

Suspenseful and creepy, but the ending was a bit flat. Still, it was a fun read.



No comments: