Thursday, November 21, 2013

Embrace the Coming Light: Daily Readings and Prayers for Advent by Eddy Ekmekji and Tyler Watson

I don't know if you observe Advent, the period of time leading up to Christmas, but if you do, I have a book of daily readings for you.

This year, Advent begins on December 1st, so I haven't actually used this book yet, but I am very much looking forward to it. The copy that I ordered arrived last week, and I flipped through it and it looks good. I have a feeling that it will be a good companion during these next weeks.

I must say that I went to college with the gentlemen who wrote this book, so I know that they offer a great combination of heart, wisdom, and thoughtfulness. Plus, all of the proceeds are going toward World Vision's relief efforts in the Philippines.

No comments: