Wednesday, August 2, 2017

The Little Book of Skincare: Korean Beauty Secrets for Healthy, Glowing Skin by Charlotte Cho

I was talking with a friend who has three older sisters. She described how each relationship is different and who she is closest too. It sounded neat, having all of those sisters, but really, I think one sister is enough for me. One older sister who tells me that I don't match, that my socks look funny, that I really don't understand anything about relationships, etc.

Anyway, it was my sister who let me know about this book. It's all about skin care, specificially the Korean approach to skin care. Charlotte Cho describes a ten-step process for caring for your skin. She writes in a clear and slightly whimsical style. I read it in an evening!

This book may or may not change my life. The jury is still out. But, I can tell you that I don't think I was ever really taught how to care for my skin! So I'm trying out the steps outlined in this book, and I will see if it helps.

No comments: