Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Confections of a Closet Master Baker: One Woman’s Sweet Journey from Unhappy Hollywood Executive to Contented Country Baker by Gesine Bullock-Prado



It wasn’t until I read a few pages that I realized that this is written by Sandra Bullock’s sister. She worked for Sandra in LA at her production company before getting fed up with the Hollywood lifestyle. She found that she was more interested in baking, so she moved to Vermont and opened up a bakery.

I really like it when people quit their jobs and pursue a passion.

Of course, this book contains recipes as a lot of books do these days. And of course, I would never attempt to make any of these because the ingredients were too complicated for me.

A pleasant read, but not a must-read.

I guess the title of the book was changed when it was published in paperback:

No comments: