Friday, December 10, 2010

Coming Soon: My Top 5 Reads of 2010

I say "reads" instead of "books" because I think that reading is an experience. I can read a book that received rave reviews, but my experience reading it can be so-so. Maybe it doesn't engage me or it's not alive for me.

In the next week or so, I'll post my list of Top 5 Reads of 2010.

This post is to give you a heads-up because I would like to hear about your Top Reads. So start thinking about which books you've read this year, which ones touched you the most, and what you would recommend to others.

1 comment:

Emily Gee-Clark said...

Or like the experience of reading old library books with tattered covers and weird smells and you think this book must have so many germs on it I hope I don't get pink eye from touching it. That, to me, is not a good read..