Wednesday, December 15, 2010

sTORI Telling by Tori Spelling



Yes, this is the second Tori Spelling book I've read in within a month. And yes, I am still a bit embarrassed to tell you all that I read it. But curiously enough, I'm not as embarrassed as last time.

In this book, Tori talks about her life growing up, her first marriage, and how she met her second husband.

She writes about how her parents lavished her with gifts (like snow in LA for Christmas), but that what she truly enjoyed was the Sunday afternoons that her dad and her spent picking up the dog poop in their backyard. I guess she just wanted quality time with her dad.

The story of how she met her second husband is not so respectable (they were both married at the time and left their spouses), so that was kinda bleh.

I am warning you, my faithful readers, that there is still one more Tori Spelling book I have yet to read. And...it's sitting on my nightstand right now.

No comments: