Friday, August 19, 2011

I think I've found my new scent.



Grace, a faithful reader of this blog, alerted me to this new perfume called "In the Library." The scent is described as "a warm blend of English Novel, Russian & Moroccan Leather Bindings, Worn Cloth and a hint of Wood Polish."

I wonder if it smells like new books at all. If it does, I would love to wear it. That's one thing I miss since I read mostly books checked out from the library - they don't smell new. Usually they don't smell at all, and that's actually a good thing, but I do miss that new paperback smell.

Read more about the perfume here.

2 comments:

Grace said...

looks like they have a store in menlo park --

Josef Boutique
883 Santa Cruz Ave Ste #3
Menlo Park, CA 94025
http://www.cbihateperfume.com/stores.html

Emily Gee-Clark said...

Great. You read books all the time and now you're going to smell like one.