Monday, June 23, 2014

Spelling It Like It Is by Tori Spelling


You know I read all of Tori Spelling's books and am only slightly embarrassed to let you all know that. In her latest book, Tori writes about her third and fourth pregnancies (her kids are only ten months apart!) and the cancellation of her reality show.

She writes about the details of her outrageous lifestyle and includes more gross TMI details than her other books. I actually felt sad for Tori at some points during this book as she writes about her constant search for the "perfect" house. She is used to an extravagant lifestyle, but doesn't have the budget for it right now. Her ongoing search for happiness makes me hope that she will find peace and contentment inside of herself.

Spelling It Like It Is includes an interesting behind-the-scenes look at how reality shows are put together. I enjoyed this book, but you may not...but then again, I do have a soft spot for Tori Spelling.

No comments: