Monday, June 5, 2017

At Home in the World: Reflections on Belonging While Wandering the Globe by Tsh Oxenreider

I just started listing to Tsh's podcast, The Simple Show (thanks to Amy for the recommendation!), and so far I've liked it. Her book was recently published, and she read the Introduction on her podcast. I reserved the book at the library after hearing the Introduction.

Her family travels the world for nine months, and I think this book might inspire you to dream about doing the same!

I liked this book enough for the inspirational quality. However, I think it would have been even more enjoyable had it been longer, more detailed about the practical preparation and logistics of traveling, and if some chapters and paragraphs didn't seem to end so abruptly. I was also curious about reading how the trip changed her heart and her family's sense of connection to each other and to the world.

No comments: