Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Madeline Finn and the Library Dog by Lisa Papp

Maybe you've caught on that I love pets and I love reading! So thank you to Grace for recommending Madeline Finn and the Library Dog to me! Grace has a super smart daughter who, even before she was a year old, knew how to properly turn the pages of a book. I think she'll be a reader just like her parents! Also, thanks to Grace for reassuring me that the dog does not die in this book. In her words, there is "no death in the book (except of illiteracy)!"

Madeline Finn doesn't like reading and hates reading out loud. That is, until she meets Bonnie, a big, fluffy white dog at the library who listens to Madeline as she reads. Now, reading isn't so bad with this big, patient, understanding dog at her side!

1 comment:

Grace said...

Yay! I'm glad you got to read it!