Friday, July 23, 2010

The Ordinary Princess by M.M. Kaye



This was recommended to me by my dear friend, Grace, who also happens to be one of the faithful followers of this blog. Thanks, Grace!

This is the story about a princess who was cursed (or blessed) by the Water Fairy when the Fairy pronounced, “You shall be ordinary!” And so the princess is ordinary all around, unlike her six other sisters, but she really doesn’t mind. She can go out into the forest and play the day away without caring about getting too many freckles.

I won’t say too much more because I really hope that you will read this book. The one word I would use to describe it is: Delightful.

I read this book all in one Sunday afternoon, and it was such a treat.

2 comments:

Grace said...

I'm so happy you liked the book! It's one of my favorite fairy tales :)

Elaine said...

Thank you for the recommendation! =D