Thursday, June 9, 2016

A re-read: Happier At Home by Gretchen Rubin


Back in 2012, I was not super-impressed when I read Happier at Home for the first time. It was just an okay read for me. You can read my first review here. However, things have changed.

Now, Gretchen Rubin and Elizabeth Craft's podcast, Happier, is one of my most favorite podcasts. I like listening to them talk about little tweaks to make life happier.

I decided to try reading Happier at Home again to see if I would like it any better now that I feel like I know Gretchen better through her podcast. And yes, I found Happier at Home to be quite delightful. I am looking forward to re-reading her other books, The Happiness Project and Better Than Before.

I definitely recommend the Happier podcast. And I definitely recommend reading Happier at Home if you're looking for a part memoir, part inspirational book about ways to make your life at home happier.

No comments: