Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Miscellany

 Some notes I want to share with you, my fellow bookworms:

To be an informed citizen:
I like to keep current on news of the day. I used to watch World News Tonight with David Muir every single evening. Now, I find myself only tuning in once or twice a week. It's just too much. However, I do want to know what's going on, so I've been relying more on The Skimm. I highly recommend subscribing to The Skimm if you're looking for a hip, easy way to read the news each weekday. It's a 5-minute easy, entertaining read. Check it out and give it a try here!

Great for listening to while you're chopping up vegetables:
Thanks to fellow reader, Amy, for recommending the Sorta Awesome podcast to me! It's smart, fun, and informative.

Looking for some reading inspiration?
Summer is almost here! If you're looking for some book ideas, I'm linking to Modern Mrs. Darcy's Summer 2017 Reading Guide.

No comments: