Monday, September 19, 2016

The Truth About Style by Stacy London

If I've talked to you in the last year, I've probably told you about Stitch Fix and how it has refreshed my wardrobe with some new, interesting pieces. It has also showed me what kind of clothes I gravitate toward and how to push myself out of my comfort zone just slightly. I wear a lot more color these days, and a lot more stripes. I also don't go shopping that much at all. I've found Stitch Fix to be especially helpful in finding dresses for special occasions. (If you want to try it out, here's my referral code.)

I've also read some books on style this year, and this is the latest one. In Stacy London's book, she writes about her own history with accepting her body and finding her own style along with helping eight very different women refresh their look. She writes about accepting your body and learning to show up and be seen! Inspiring and quite practical as well. I appreciate how she writes about aging and having fun and not fighting it.

No comments: