Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Summer of the Re-Read

I've found myself re-reading some books, and am re-discovering the pleasure of re-reading books. I don't re-read books that much because I check so many books out from the library, that I am usually reading books that are new to me. And then with the three-week deadline, I need to focus on the library books, not the books from my own personal library.

I recently re-read Comfort and Bringing Up Bebe, and enjoyed them both once again. Especially with Bringing Up Bebe, it was like reading it for the first time as there were lots of things that I had forgotten about.

This summer, I'm gonna re-read some books. I'm gonna decrease the number of books from the library and choose some books off of my shelves that I'd like to read again. I will keep you all posted.

No comments: